THE STORY: The Plaza Building (a.k.a. the Center Building)
is located in the center (circle) of town and was originally the Patterson Ranch Company Office. It was built in 1910 by the
Patterson Ranch Company to take care of the business of establishing a new town and used for the sale of land. It was one
of the first buildings in town. The Plaza Building is registered as a National Historic Place. Exclusive use of the building
was granted to the Historical Society for a museum.